Monday, January 19, 2009

Update on Me

Hello to anyone checking this. Not that I expect many to considering it has been months since I posted anything.

Well, nothing has changed for me much. I am still living alone in a 2 bedroom condo, but the owner (who used to live there with me) is looking for a someone else to rent with me. On the one hand I like living alone, but on the other hand it gets kind of lonely. And soulish, since no one is looking. Also, I am still serving, and the team is still me and three brothers.

Things might be changing though. I am considering going back to school. Please pray for this. I would like to study nutrition, and I am planing on applying to CSU which is in Fort Collins (one of the GTCA cities). My going will depend a lot on whether I qualify for financial aid. I would love to go back to school and also be useful to a campus work. I have joined three new campus teams on new campuses. I would be cool to be on the student side for awhile (alothough once a full timer, always a full timer in some respects). The other consideration is to try to get into a shorter program that would lead to higher paying profession. Oh Lord! Work out what you want me to do in the next few years.

No comments: