Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I guess I should update this every once in awhile

I have now been in nursing school for about 10 months, only 14 months to go.

This semester has been full, but not as difficult as I imagined. Our DON tries her best to make nursing school a miserable experience, but the rest of the faculty I was blessed to have this semester has done the opposite.

Today I have been working on a project that is due next week. I have known about it all semester but as there were many other things due before it, I have not worked on it at all before now. It is called the pediatric play project and I have to come up with a toy, game or activity for toddlers. (Along with that I have to report on function of play, characteristics of play, effects of hospitalization on toddlers.)

I have probably spent more time than necessary on preparing for this (and I have not picked out my toy yet), but I have learned a lot in the process.

No comments: