Friday, December 28, 2007

Under the Pressing

Well, these last three days I have been under an increase in the pressing. I think I will wait a few days before I say the nature of the pressing (every day as brought a new aspect). I believe I have really been experiencing the intensified transformation work in me this year. I really can not believe what has gone take place in my life these past 12 months. What is possible for these next 12?

Aside from the above which I will come back to in a later post these three days I have also been serving in the kitchen at the Winter School of Truth here in London. I am staying at home and commuting (30 minutes by car) with me, the American, giving the directions. I am happy to be in the kitchen it has kept me busy and not overly consumed with the other things that are going on in my life. Although the kitchen is almost non-stop and goes on and on and on, it is very enjoyable because of the blending with the saints. Our head cooks are Louis who is in FTTL, and Paul who is one of the leading brothers in the church in London. Helping them are Dennis from the UK, Lucy a full-timer in London, Tiffany, Miranda, Mai, and Edwin who are all in FTTL and me. Others come in and out all day, but that is the core. Plus, there are the ones who come to help wash up and the sisters who serve the food. Plus, there is Ruby an older Chinese sister who wrote the menus, shops for the food, and coordinates the serving of the food. It has been a lot of fun - I just pray I hold up for the next 2 1/2 days!

No comments: